Closing Bell : Finally, BSE Sensex closes 180 points up
Finally, BSE Sensex closes up to 180 points. Sensex closed 179.79 points, or 0.51%, up at 35,649.94, and the Nifty 50 ended 66.35 points, or 0.62%, higher at 10,729.85.
Key Points :
- BSE Gainers : HDFC Bank, L&T, Bajaj Auto and Adani Ports.
- BSE Losers : Sun Pharma, Yes Bank, NTPC and Infosys led losses.
- Bharti Airtel shares rose over 4%.
- BSE midcap ended 0.01% down and the BSE smallcap declined 0.21%.
- Global markets : U.S. equity futures edged higher. Asian stocks saw a volatile session.
Closing Bell : Finally, BSE Sensex closes 180 points up <